The 21st Century Learning
To say or not to say, "I'm sorry". Is that a question, too? + Download
- Emijis for improving skimming and scanning skills + Download
- Emojis for teaching English as a foreign language + Download
- True / False questions + Download
- Urgent Skills for Responsible Digital Citizenship + Download
- Let'em find out How to do What you ask them to do [Download e-book]
- The English Conditionals Beyond The Conventional Lessons [Download e-book]
- Ambiguity tolerance as a key skill for maintaining lifelong language learning [Download e-book] ;
- Introducing Beginners to Critical Reading [blog]
- Introducing Beginners to Critical Reading // e-book // pdf file
- Txtng Vs standard Language // e-book // pdf file
- The Comma for the Millennial Learners // e-book // pdf file
- What's different about the 21st Century Learners?
- Why should we care?
- The 21st Century Learners
- The 21st Century Teacher
- The 21st Century Classroom
- Writing for the 21st Century Learner
- Metamorphosing Education Paradigm 1
- For a new school paradigm!
- 21st Century Learning