Common Core Warm Up
- What is the question?
- Leila is Moroccan.
- She is a businesswoman.
- She has got three brothers.
- Put the words between brackets in their correct forms.
- My aunt has got two nice (child).
- There are many (woman) in the public garden.
- Unscramble these words to make correct sentences.
- are - friends - Latifa - Laura - good - and
- and - are - my - my - uncles - brothers - father
- Choose the correct answer.
- (Am / Is / Are) Thomas a businessman or a doctor?
- Leila’s mother is her nephew’s (aunt/grandmother)
- Can you (speak/spell) my name correctly?
- Leila is (single/married) and her husband is an engineer.
- Fill in the blanks with the appropriate words.
- There is laptop on the teacher’s desk.
- The Johnsons have got ugly bulldog in the garden.
- Peter is English. He is
- Olga works in Casablanca
she lives in Rabat.
- Dissect to make correct sentences
- Fill in the blanks with the right word from the list:
- is that? - That's my umbrella.
- is yours? - It's over there.
- much is it? - About 100 Dirham.